1 Broker Games

Porag
Hello,

I have been seeing that there is 1 broker (excluding the default broker) game running in Trails and Qual rounds. Will we have this type of game in Finals also?

I thought we will have 3 types of games for the finals:
1) Small games: 2 broker games
2) Medium games: 3 broker games
3) Large games: 7 broker games (As there are 7 agents in 2018)

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
Porag

Re: 1 Broker Games

Hello, Porag
Porag wrote
I have been seeing that there is 1 broker (excluding the default broker) game running in Trails and Qual rounds. Will we have this type of game in Finals also?
I hope Govert will answer this question. The qualification criteria call for reliable connectivity and operation, and perhaps that's what the one-player games are intended to test. But it seems to me that we have been spending a lot of time on one-player games, and the multi-player games are not yet on the schedule.

Re: 1 Broker Games

gbuijs
Hi Porag,

Yes, the 1-player games are just for testing connectivity, stability etc.
We'll start the 2-player games tomorrow.
We won't run 1-player games during the finals.

Cheers,

Govert

Re: 1 Broker Games

Porag