2013 Powertac Finals

gbuijs
I've created the tournament for the upcoming finals : link.

As usual i'll be on IRC for quick questions.

Remember : you need to have 2 (identical) agents running at anytime.

Re: 2013 Powertac Finals

gbuijs
Just a reminder : the qualifying round start today!

Re: 2013 Powertac Finals

gbuijs
I'm occupied tonight (friday) and tomorrow (saturday) until approx. 19:00, so i won't be able to help with playing test games until then.

If you want to test, email me and i will respond when i'm available.
Make sure you have your agents running so i can start games anytime.

Re: 2013 Powertac Finals

achryso
I would like a test game if you can. I have an agent running.

Whenever it is possible.