2013 competition schedule

Colleagues -

We are working to put together a schedule of competitions leading up to the summer tournament at AAAI in Bellevue, WA. Here's a proposal; if these dates are inconvenient, or if you have alternative proposals, please let us know in the next few days; we would like to nail this down next week.

Trial 1: 18-22 March
Trial 2: 22-26 April

The qualifying round for the summer tournament would then run in mid-late June. Note that we expect to run these with a 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT server, so you will need to upgrade your brokers by then.

Feedback welcome, of course.

Re: 2013 competition schedule

jurica.babic
On behalf of CrocodileAgent team, I confirm we are fine with your proposal.

-
Jurica

Re: 2013 competition schedule

markus
LARGEpower is looking forward to participating.

Markus

Re: 2013 competition schedule

achryso
Mertacor team will be happy to participate.

Antonios.

Re: 2013 competition schedule

mblum
is it still possible to register for this year's competition?

my team at University of Freiburg would also like to participate, the dates are fine.

Manuel

RE: 2013 competition schedule

Hello Manuel, and team,

Definitely! Welcome to Power TAC!

We’ll put up the registration for TAC 2013 soon.

is it still possible to register for this year's competition?

my team at University of Freiburg would also like to participate, the dates are fine.

Manuel

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/2013-competition-schedule-tp4025419p4025425.html

Disclaimer

De informatie verzonden in dit e-mail bericht inclusief de bijlage(n) is vertrouwelijk en is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde van dit bericht. Lees verder: http://www.eur.nl/email-disclaimer