2017 Tournament schedule

gbuijs
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

We've established the schedule for the 2017 tournaments.
We are thinking about 2 trial tournaments, one in march and one in april.
We'll do a qualifying like the previous years.
And all functional brokers are allowed to enter the final (closed for now).

Trial 1 : March 27 - March 31
Trial 2 : April 24 - April 28
Qualifying : May 15 - May 19
Final : June 12 - June 21

Good luck!

Cheers,

Govert

Re: 2017 Tournament schedule

gbuijs
Hi All,

Here's a reminder for the first trial tournament, starting Monday the 27th of March.
Now's the change to test your broker against other brokers in a tournament setup.

We'll have to do the second trial tournament a week earlier due to other commitments.
We'll start that trial on Tuesday the 18th of April.

Cheers,

Govert

RE: 2017 Tournament schedule

mansarin

Govert,

Should I change the website schedule?

Cheers,

Mohammad Ansarin

Here's a reminder for the first trial tournament, starting Monday the 27th of March.
Now's the change to test your broker against other brokers in a tournament setup.

We'll have to do the second trial tournament a week earlier due to other commitments.
We'll start that trial on Tuesday the 18th of April.

Cheers,

Govert

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/2017-Tournament-schedule-tp4026503p4026509.html

Re: 2017 Tournament schedule

Mo,

Please update the website accordingly.

On 21 Mar 2017, at 07:04, mansarin [via Power TAC Developers] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Govert,

Should I change the website schedule?

Cheers,

Mohammad Ansarin

Here's a reminder for the first trial tournament, starting Monday the 27th of March.
Now's the change to test your broker against other brokers in a tournament setup.

We'll have to do the second trial tournament a week earlier due to other commitments.
We'll start that trial on Tuesday the 18th of April.

Cheers,

Govert

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/2017-Tournament-schedule-tp4026503p4026509.html

To start a new topic under Power TAC Developers, email <a href="x-msg://50/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=4026510&amp;i=2" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class=""> [hidden email]

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/2017-Tournament-schedule-tp4026503p4026510.html

RE: 2017 Tournament schedule

mansarin

Website dates are updated.

Cheers,

Mohammad

Here's a reminder for the first trial tournament, starting Monday the 27th of March.
Now's the change to test your broker against other brokers in a tournament setup.

We'll have to do the second trial tournament a week earlier due to other commitments.
We'll start that trial on Tuesday the 18th of April.

Cheers,

Govert

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/2017-Tournament-schedule-tp4026503p4026509.html

To start a new topic under Power TAC Developers, email <a href="x-msg://50/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=4026510&amp;i=2" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class=""> [hidden email]

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/2017-Tournament-schedule-tp4026503p4026510.html

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/2017-Tournament-schedule-tp4026503p4026514.html

RE: 2017 Tournament schedule

Another reminder for the trial tournament, starting next week.
We could use a few more participants!

Cheers,

Govert
moe

RE: 2017 Tournament schedule

moe
Hi,

one question regarding the trial tournament which is running right now. Did I miss something or where do I find the URL to use in the broker.properties file?

Also I registered on the tournament sheduler and added my broker to receive the token. As I have read it somewhere and I never participated before the question arose whether I have to register the broker specifically.

For clarification: I run my broker from my machine in the Trial round, right?

Thanks
moe

RE: 2017 Tournament schedule

gbuijs
Hi Moe,

The trial is already started, and we can't add broker any more.
Did you register for the trial?
Otherwise we can schedule a new trial if there enough participants.

Cheers,

Govert
moe

RE: 2017 Tournament schedule

moe
Hi Govert,

no I didn't register for the trial as I somehow thought, I can do that once the trial phase started. So I got that wrong, but thanks for clarifying.

Regards
moe

RE: 2017 Tournament schedule

SPOT
Hi Govert,

I was preparing my broker for 24 April trial but didn't know that it was moved one week earlier. Is it possible to arrange another trial before the qualifying tournament?

Thanks in advance

RE: 2017 Tournament schedule

gbuijs
Hi Moe and SPOT,

Yes, we can do another trial next week.
Registration here : http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/tournament.xhtml?tournamentId=7
Of course everyone is invited to join the trial.

We're quite busy, so communication might be a bit delayed.
Make sure you have 2 agents running at the start time : 09:00 UTC

Cheers,

Govert

RE: 2017 Tournament schedule

SPOT
Hi

It is past 9:00 UTC time and I think the trial tournament has not started yet. Is it going to run today? I am running 2 agents. My broker is SPOT. Please let me know if my connection is right.

Thanks in advance
Porag

RE: 2017 Tournament schedule

erikkemperman
Hi Porag,

Sorry -- we are giving courses this week and that's why we moved it to previous week. But this was not clear to everyone and therefore we'll start a second trial this week. But it has to be done in between teaching, so that's not ideal.

Govert is starting new games now, sorry for the inconvenience!

gr,
Erik