Agenda Developer Meeting Friday, Dec 3rd

Agenda Developer Meeting Friday, Dec 3rd

Carsten Block
Administrator
Hi everybody,

below please find the preliminary agenda for our developer meeting this Friday 3.30-4.30pm CET to be held online at https://rzbreeze.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/tacenergy (please test your access ahead of the meeting). Please feel to reply to this thread with comments and change requests until tomorrow (Thursday) evening so that everybody can prepare.

Concerning topic 2: John, could you present the current state of tariff modeling. And are 10 minutes for this status update okay? You can use powerpoint / pdf  or direct desktop sharing on the rzbreeze server. With everybody on the same information level I propose that we discuss about the tariff model in part three of the meeting.

Agenda:
Topic 1.) Status Update new Power TAC Server
15 min presentation + 5 min discussion
Goal: To inform everybody about the implementation progress and to exemplify on how to implement a customer model (as an example for a server module)

Responsible:  KIT Tac Team

Topic 2.) Tariff model: Current state
10 min presentation
Goal: To inform everybody about the current state of tariff modeling

Responsible: John?

Topic 3.) Tariff model adaptation
20 min discussion
Goals:
* Identify those parts of the tariff model where we can cut down on complexity carfully balancing attractiveness and low entry barrier for potential participants on the one hand and realism / research value on the other

Two ideas to support that discussion:
1.) Let's think from a Broker developer point of view: Which properties in the tariff model requires what type of learning or computation from me? What would I find attractive in such a competition and what would merely "annoy" or distract me?
2.) Let's also think from a customer model developer point of view too (Anthony and Andreas: can you help us here?): Which properties require which type of customer modeling? What is easy to model? What is difficult?

Responsible: Carsten (Moderator) / Everybody

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers,
Carsten

Re: Agenda Developer Meeting Friday, Dec 3rd

Sorry, I did not realize that this was earlier than our usual meeting.
I've tried connecting, a little before 16:00 your time, and I cannot see
anything happening. I'm not sure I've ever had this Adobe Connect thing
work for me.

John

On 12/01/2010 02:27 PM, Carsten Block [via Power TAC Developers] wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> below please find the preliminary agenda for our developer meeting this
> Friday 3.30-4.30pm CET to be held online at
> https://rzbreeze.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/tacenergy (please test your access
> ahead of the meeting). Please feel to reply to this thread with comments
> and change requests until tomorrow (Thursday) evening so that everybody
> can prepare.
>
> Concerning topic 2: John, could you present the current state of tariff
> modeling. And are 10 minutes for this status update okay? You can use
> powerpoint / pdf or direct desktop sharing on the rzbreeze server. With
> everybody on the same information level I propose that we discuss about
> the tariff model in part three of the meeting.
>

> Agenda:
> Topic 1.) Status Update new Power TAC Server
> 15 min presentation + 5 min discussion
> Goal: To inform everybody about the implementation progress and to
> exemplify on how to implement a customer model (as an example for a
> server module)
>
> Responsible: KIT Tac Team

> Topic 2.) Tariff model: Current state
> 10 min presentation
> Goal: To inform everybody about the current state of tariff modeling
>
> Responsible: John?

> Topic 3.) Tariff model adaptation
> 20 min discussion
> Goals:
> * Identify those parts of the tariff model where we can cut down on
> complexity carfully balancing attractiveness and low entry barrier for
> potential participants on the one hand and realism / research value on
> the other
>
> Two ideas to support that discussion:
> 1.) Let's think from a Broker developer point of view: Which properties
> in the tariff model requires what type of learning or computation from
> me? What would I find attractive in such a competition and what would
> merely "annoy" or distract me?
> 2.) Let's also think from a customer model developer point of view too
> (Anthony and Andreas: can you help us here?): Which properties require
> which type of customer modeling? What is easy to model? What is difficult?
>
> Responsible: Carsten (Moderator) / Everybody
>

> Any thoughts on this?
>
> Cheers,
> Carsten

> <

Out of Office AutoReply: Agenda Developer Meeting Friday, Dec 3rd

Out of Office AutoReply: Agenda Developer Meeting Friday, Dec 3rd

Hello,

I'm currently out of the office, since I'm attending a training programme. I'll be back in the office on Monday, 6 December 2010.  Until then I will read my mail only sporadically or not at all. Your mail is not forwarded. If you need immediate assistance please contact Cheryl Eiting ([hidden email]). If it requires a reply, I will do so after I return to the office.

Best,

Wolf Ketter

Disclaimer
De informatie verzonden in dit e-mail bericht inclusief de bijlage(n) is vertrouwelijk en is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde van dit bericht. Lees verder: http://www.eur.nl/email-disclaimer.