Announcement: Power TAC server and sample broker Release 1.5.0

Announcement: Power TAC server and sample broker Release 1.5.0

Today I have released version 1.5.0 of the Power TAC server and sample broker. Release notes and download links are available on the Power TAC wiki.

Other than potential bugfixes, this is the version that we will use for the 2018 tournament. If you are still using the 1.4 software, it's time to switch. If you prefer working on the bleeding edge, the HEAD for all major modules on github is now at 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT. I'll update powertac-tools soon, probably tomorrow.

As always, please let us know if you have questions or encounter problems.

Good luck in the 2018 competition!

John