Announcement: Power TAC server and sample broker version 1.3.2

Announcement: Power TAC server and sample broker version 1.3.2

Today I completed the release of the Power TAC server, broker-core, and logtool-core version 1.3.2. Release notes and download links are on the wiki. This version adds data to two message types as requested by broker developers. Your broker can take advantage of these changes by updating the parent dependency in pom.xml to version 1.3.2. Look at the sample-broker if you are not sure how this is done.

As always, please let me know if you have questions or run into problems with these updates. And please register for the 2016 tournament if you have not already done so. The qualifying round starts next week.