Announcement: Power TAC server release 1.2.3

Announcement: Power TAC server release 1.2.3

Today I have completed what I expect will be the final release of the Power TAC simulation server in the 1.2 series. The only difference between this version and the version that ran the final round is that it includes a fix for Issue #830. Thanks to Daniel Urieli for discovering the problem. Our hope is that this release will provide a stable platform for experimental work that is compatible with the 2015 agents and free of the market distortion caused by this issue.

Download links are on the Release History page.