Announcement: Power TAC simulation server and sample broker release 1.1.0

Announcement: Power TAC simulation server and sample broker release 1.1.0

Today I have completed release 1.1.0 of the Power TAC simulation server and sample broker. This is the version that ran in the 2014 May and June tournaments, with a few additional bugfixes. Release notes and download links are posted in the wiki.

The development version is now 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT. The server snapshot is deployed. If you are working in an up--to-date development environment, you will need to pull down the updates to all modules.

As always, please let me know if you encounter anything incorrect or unexpected.

Announcement: Power TAC simulation server and sample broker release 1.1.1

Dear Colleagues -

Today I released version 1.1.1 of the Power TAC simulation server. This is a minor point release to incorporate a fix for a somewhat nasty bug that was awakened by one of the broker binaries.

So if you have encountered this problem, you should either switch to the 1.1.1 release or work with a server source setup.

As always, please let me know if you encounter problems with this release.

John