April and May Power TAC Trial Tournaments

April and May Power TAC Trial Tournaments

Hello all,

You can find the results of the April trial tournament at:

http://wolf-08.fbk.eur.nl:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/tournament.xhtml?tournamentId=2

We have decided to run one final trial tournament in May before the main tournament in June/July. The dates for this tournament are 28th to the 31st of May.

Govert will send out a registration link for this trial tournament. In addition to this, we urge all teams to sign up already for the first official competition at http://tradingagents.eecs.umich.edu/registration/ . It would also be great to see many of you at the TADA workshop in Bellevue on July 15th.

Lots of success!