Availability of Visualizer

Patrick asks "How do we run the visualizer for PowerTAC?"

The answer is that we are hoping to integrate the visualizer (and a small web-app for configuring and starting sessions) in the next week or two. It will require Tomcat, and I'm hoping it will simply be a different Maven profile. Until we do another release (probably first week of April) it will require using the 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT version. When it's ready I'll deploy the snapshot to the Sonatype maven repo, so it should not require a source setup.