Broker can not participate in games

LampMakr
This post was updated on .
Every time we participate in a game we receive this message:

Connecting to TS at http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/brokerLogin.jsp
Tournament : trial_2019_06
Parsing message..
Login response received!
  jmsUrl=tcp://wolf33.ict.eur.nl:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=120000
  queueName=-1tbiugpna9fi8
  serverQueue=7nnm3uh7gmn66

and our broker is shown at the graphs.

Re: Broker can not participate in games

gbuijs
Hey LampMakr,

I see your broker log into current game 569
But after logging in, the server doesn't receive any messages anymore.
After a while, the server disables the broker: "Disabling unresponsive broker Mertacor2019".

It doesn't seem a problem on the server side.
I would look into the fact that your broker doesn't offer tariffs.
I'll hold the games scheduled for your broker.
Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,

Govert

Re: Broker can not participate in games

LampMakr
Thank you for your response gbuijs.

Re: Broker can not participate in games

LampMakr
Hi gbuijs

We have made some changes, can you please cancel the hold, to check if the situation has changed?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Broker can not participate in games

gbuijs
I've released, the hold.
It might be an hour before the next game