Broker developer websites and publications

Broker developer websites and publications

mansarin
Dear broker developers,

I will update the powertac.org website in the near future. I would like to create a new page with links to your own Power TAC research web pages. If you have one, please send me the link (and any additional description you would like to include) within an email or as a reply to this message.

I will also update the publications list; if you have any publication related to Power TAC, I can list it in the publications list on powertac.org. Please send me the citation information for these.

Also, if you have not already uploaded your broker binaries, I encourage you to do so (details here).

If you have any suggestions on how to improve the website, please do drop me a message!

Have a nice day,
Mohammad Ansarin

Re: Broker developer websites and publications

serkan
Dear Mohammad,

We have a page on the following URL:

https://www.dawis.wiwi.uni-due.de/forschung/agentude/