Broker recovery

gbuijs
As we've had to kill game 5 and game 6 due to a misbehaving broker, most of your brokers are still waiting for the next message that will never come.

Could you please restart your brokers instances so that they connect to the TS.
Once all your brokers are reconnected, i'll resume the tournament.
But this will probably be tomorrow (European time), as most of the participants will read this in the morning (it's 23:20 here now).

Sorry for the inconvenience and delay.

Re: Broker recovery

achryso
Would you be able to tell us what time are we talking about?
For example in Greece now it is 00.20 (UTC +03.00) and I am remotely using the lab computers.
I need to know if I will let me trying to log or I can let them rest till morning...

Thank you in advance.

Re: Broker recovery

gbuijs
I'm aiming for 09:00 UTC, but will wait for all the brokers to recover.

But you are fine, both your instances are already connected to the TS.

Re: Broker recovery

gbuijs
Sorry, meant 07:00 UTC.

Re: Broker recovery

gbuijs
Just a heads up : game 5 and 6 suffer the same problem again.

I will kill both games with the fix John made yesterday.
Hopefully everyones brokers come back up.

Then i will route each broker to a two-player game with Bantex. As BanTex isn't participating we should be able to detect the misbehaving broker.

Please ignore the statutes of the game. Even though games state they are running, they might not be.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully we get the tournament on full speed asap.

Re: Broker recovery

achryso
Our broker bounce out from the game and now is trying to log in.

This means that John's fix is working like charm.