Can consumers subscribe to tariffs for producers?

Can consumers subscribe to tariffs for producers?

jdknijff
I made a tariff for producers (PowerType. PRODUCTION) and eventually a customer subscribed to it. However this customer seemed to be a consumer, while the tariff is meant for producers. The customer only consumed energy as can be seen in the xml code bellow:

  <tariff-tx id="18" txType="CONSUME" customerCount="8" quantity="122.43" charge="14.6916">
    <broker reference="../../distribution-tx/broker"/>
    <customerInfo>dd3e306d-8310-45da-8881-744c0165999a</customerInfo>
    <postedTime reference="../../distribution-tx/postedTime"/>
    <tariffSpec>PRODUCER1</tariffSpec>
  </tariff-tx>

I don’t think this should happen, because I clearly specified the Power type as PowerType. PRODUCTION. Can anyone explain this?

Re: Can consumers subscribe to tariffs for producers?

jdknijff wrote
I made a tariff for producers (PowerType. PRODUCTION) and eventually a customer subscribed to it. However this customer seemed to be a consumer, while the tariff is meant for producers.
You are correct, this should not happen. I have entered issue #316 to track this issue.

Thanks for spotting this.

John