CfP: Energy Informatics & Management (EIM 2015) - Erasmus Energy Forum 2015
We are inviting you to submit extended abstracts to “Energy Informatics & Management (EIM 2015)” at the Erasmus Energy Forum 2015: www.rsm.nl/ef
The conference aims to engage academic researchers in a dialogue that examines the future of energy business, especially in the context of how energy informatics can foster energy efficiency in city and port environments. It focuses on in-depth scientific work and the results of research from research institutes worldwide. Papers co-authored by academic and industry partners are particularly welcome, along with case studies showing the application of energy informatics to solve management problems.
Research may take a behavioral, economic, engineering or computer science approach, and may be either empirical or conceptual. Specific areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Information systems supporting the generation and distribution of renewable energy
• IS for the management of energy grids
• Business opportunities of smart meter data streams
• Decision support systems highlighting sustainability issues
• Design and implementation of processes for lower energy consumption and emissions
• Technologies for greening organizations (e.g. mobile systems, cloud computing, remote sensing; virtual team work)
• Carbon reduction and emission trading
• Energy supply chain
• Electric equipment planning in logistics
• Energy efficiency in the shipping/logistics industry
• The role of information systems in energy policy
• Electric Vehicles: charging algorithms, behavioral aspects, etc.
• HCI for energy monitoring, pricing, management, and awareness
• IS-based behavioral intervention techniques for energy saving
• Prof. Wolf Ketter, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, email@example.com
• Prof. Richard Watson, Terry College of Business, University of Georgia, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dr. Arthur Carvalho, Rotterdam School of Management, email@example.com
• Prof. Gilbert Fridgen, University of Bayreuth, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dr. Ksenia Koroleva, Rotterdam School of Management, email@example.com
The best paper will be awarded with the Erasmus Energy Science Award!