CfP -- Power TAC 2020 Tournament

Dear all,

I invite you all to participate in the 2020 Power TAC tournament!

The schedule is as follows:

Trial 1: April 20 – May 1, 2020
Trial 2: May 25 – June 5, 2020
Qualifying: June 15 – June 26, 2020
Finals: 2 July - 17 July 2020

Please find all the necessary information and register under the link below for all events except the finals, which are by invitation only, i.e. we'll need to make sure that you have a functioning broker:

https://powertac.org/tournament/.

The tournament will be based on the existing game specification:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3087096.

Given that we had a successful PASS Workshop this year we are planning to have another one on July 23 & 24, 2020, at the Institute of Energy Economics at the University of Cologne:

http://www.is3.uni-koeln.de/de/events/past-events/pass-workshop/.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us (best via nabble).

We wish you all the best for the upcoming tournament and look forward to a great competition!

Wolf on behalf of the Power TAC team!