Changing broker versions during Erasmus competition

Changing broker versions during Erasmus competition

Daniel
Wolf, John and Everyone,

For the current Erasmus competition, it is OK to change the agent on the fly?

We noticed that some teams' performance has changed dramatically
and we have some different versions that we would like to test during
the competition, as long as other teams agree.

Thanks,
Daniel

RE: Changing broker versions during Erasmus competition

Daniel, and all,

Sure, since this is a demo competition, and not an official competition, that’s no problem.

Cheers, and lots of success,

Wolf

For the current Erasmus competition, it is OK to change the agent on the fly?

We noticed that some teams' performance has changed dramatically
and we have some different versions that we would like to test during
the competition, as long as other teams agree.

Thanks,
Daniel

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Changing-broker-versions-during-Erasmus-competition-tp4025816.html

Disclaimer