Checklist for customer models

Prashant Reddy
Hi all,

It seems to me that we should be compiling a check-list of information or behaviors for all customer models to consider, i.e., at least think about whether or not that customer model should do anything about that aspect.  I don't know if Antonios and all have anything like that already?

Some candidates for the checklist -
  1) Reputation - realized price
  2) Reputation - realized green energy content
  3) Reputation - history of revocations (tentative)
  4) Inertia in tariff switching
  5) Handling of expired and revoked tariffs
  6) Tariff subscriptions for 100% of the population
  7) Choosing multiple tariffs, if applicable, based on PowerType

Would something like this be helpful?

Thanks,
Prashant

Re: Checklist for customer models

achryso
Hello Prashant.

I am currently working on the abstract customer model so I haven't got in this deep to the subject.

I think your list is really really helpful and we should have something like that for guidance during the development of the customer models (or their behaviors for that matter).

I will think over your list and will discuss this again more carefully after the abstract customer realization that will be needed for the server function.

Cheers.

Antonios

Re: Checklist for customer models

Prashant Reddy
Thanks Antonios -- that sounds good.  Looking forward to hear more about this later.

Best,
Prashant