Congratulations to the teams who participated in the Power TAC 2020 tournament

Congratulations to the teams who participated in the Power TAC 2020 tournament

The 2020 tournament has finished, and we would like to congratulate the TUC_TAC team for their outstanding performance. The Mertacor (2nd place) and Crocodile (3rd place) teams clearly gave them some strong competition. Congratulations are also in order to all the teams for their perseverance and hard work in building their agents and keeping them running through a long tournament schedule.

We are sure everyone will be digging into the logs to figure out how the TUC_TAC team pulled it off. We hope to hear from them at the upcoming PASS workshop, and we would also like to hear from the other teams about what worked and perhaps what could be improved. We are planning a panel on the future of Power TAC at the workshop and look forward to your thoughts.

Thanks again for a great tournament and we are looking forward to hearing from you at the PASS workshop on 2-3 December.

John and Wolf