Correct use of BalancingOrders

I've probably mentioned this previously, but I'm looking through logs from the 2017 finals, and I see that maxon17 and AgentUDE are both re-sending their BalancingOrders on each timeslot. This is unnecessary -- BalancingOrders are associated with TariffSpecifications, and once issued, remain in force until replaced. So you could change the prices by re-issuing them, and you could effectively revoke them by specifying zero ratios, but otherwise there's no need to repeat them.

Re: Correct use of BalancingOrders

Update on Balancing Orders -

If you issue a tariff with regulation rates, the balancing order is constructed automatically from the data in the regulation rates, as outlined in Section 6 of the 2018 specification. For these tariffs, any balancing orders you submit will be ignored. This was done to prevent exploitation of customers by offering very good regulation rates as an inducement to subscribe, and then failing to follow up with the matching balancing orders. If you issue a tariff without regulation rates, you may issue balancing orders, but they won't mean much if they are not for interruptible or storage types.

I apologize for any confusion.

John