Default broker trading first test

chris.flath
Hi together - just a quick update. I locally implemented some deterministic buying by the defaultBroker and it properly clears in the market. So thinks seem to be coming together.

cheers---
chris

RE: Default broker trading first test

Great!

Hi together - just a quick update. I locally implemented some deterministic buying by the defaultBroker and it properly clears in the market. So thinks seem to be coming together.

cheers---
chris

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Default-broker-trading-first-test-tp2933570p2933570.html

Disclaimer