Did anyone compile the server in these days?

Did anyone compile the server in these days?

serkan
I am having exceptions whenever I try to install server or individual modules.

I couldn't figure out the problem. Could you give a hand?

Log is here: ajcore.txt

Re: Did anyone compile the server in these days?

serkan wrote
I am having exceptions whenever I try to install server or individual modules.

I couldn't figure out the problem. Could you give a hand?

Log is here: ajcore.txt
I have not tried building the system using Java 1.8. That's the only hypothesis I can think of immediately from looking through your log that might be related to the problem. I know we have to update to at least 1.7 and probably 1.8 before next year's competition, but I was not planning on working on that right away. In any case, it will be next week at least before I can spend time on it, so unless someone else can confirm that the system builds and installs with Java 1.8, perhaps you could install 1.7 and try it to see whether this is a possible issue.

Has anyone else tried this?

Re: Did anyone compile the server in these days?

Simon
Hello everyone,

I had the same issue with Java 1.8. Switching back to Java 1.7 solved it for me, so it hopefully does for you as well.

Greetings,
Simon

Re: Did anyone compile the server in these days?

serkan
I tried with Java 1.7 and it did work this time. Thanks for your answers.