I have messed up somehow with a merge, and unfortunately I pushed a version of common that's incompatible with the rest of the system (it's the merge of the auto-timeslot branch). The merge of accounting got messed up (it does not compile), and I have class tomorrow so I cannot fix it until probably Saturday. You will be fine if you just avoid pulling common until it's fixed. I'll follow up when it's all clean again.
I have cleaned up the bad merge, fixed a few tests, and done a complete test-deploy cycle. The master branch on github is now clean again, and the deployed versions in the snapshot repo are also clean. Sorry for the confusion. This fixes issue #660, which required a fairly extensive change in how timeslots are managed, because prior to this change the timeslots behind bootstrap objects did not exist at the time we sent them to brokers.