Easy way to retrieve consumption cost

chris.flath
Is there a quick way to retrieve the consumption cost of a given consumption vector, e.g. of one day's length.

I remember that John mentioned an inverse relationship in one of our telcos but I can only find getUsageCharge for instant and cumulative but not for an array of consumption values. Such a functionality would be very helpful for customer models and to avoid it being implemented all over the place I wonder if we want to introduce it into the Tariff class?

Re: Easy way to retrieve consumption cost

Since the point of Tariff was to make it easy for customers to deal with TariffSpecifications, I think it would make sense to add this functionality to Tariff. It would be a simple extension of what's already there.