Facing Problem with JAR Broker creation

Miguel
This post was updated on .
Hello all,

I have tried to create the JAR for COLDPower broker but the "mvn clean package" throw an error. Also I tried with the SampleBroker and the error is the same. The message error looks as follow :

[INFO] Replacing original artifact with shaded artifact.
[INFO] Replacing C:\Users\beatmk\git\sample-broker-master\target\sample-broker.j
ar with C:\Users\beatmk\git\sample-broker-master\target\sample-broker-1.3.0-SNAP
SHOT-shaded.jar
[INFO] Dependency-reduced POM written at: C:\Users\beatmk\git\sample-broker-mast
er\dependency-reduced-pom.xml
[WARNING] Error injecting: org.apache.maven.shared.dependency.graph.internal.Mav
en3DependencyGraphBuilder
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/sonatype/aether/version/VersionConstraint
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2451)
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1810)
        at com.google.inject.spi.InjectionPoint.getInjectionPoints(InjectionPoin
t.java:674)
        at com.google.inject.spi.InjectionPoint.forInstanceMethodsAndFields(Inje
ctionPoint.java:366)
        at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl.getInternalDependen
cies(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:165)

Have you any tips as to how I can solve this ?

mvn version: 3.2.5
java 1.7.0_13
SO: Windows 7