Finals 2014

gbuijs
Hi All,

The PowerTAC Finals 2014 will start monday may 5th 06:00 UTC.
We aim at finishing tuesday may 6th around 17:00.

The final tournament is already created : 2014_Final
All the participating brokers from the qualifying tournament have been registered for the finals.

Make sure your broker instances are ready and checking in at the start time, we don't have time to wait for late comers.
Also, use the correct auth token for people with multiple brokers in the TS. I've used the same brokers as in the qualifying.

As always : for quick communication during the tournament : IRC freenode#powertac.
Otherwise this mailing list or email.

Good luck!