Flat rate tariffs and Customer decision

pkai
Hello again,

today I ran into a new issue. I designed different flat rate tariffs that look similar to this

periodic payment -0.4705
rate1 ( from 0 to 20 kwh) = - 0 €
rate2 ( from 20 upwards) = - 1000 €

The different tariffs each use a different threshold value (20 kwh) and a different periodic payment. Now, when I deploy these tariffs I expect the customers to subscribe to the tariff of their tier, meaning their upper kwh threshold. But, the customers seem to evaluate the tariffs wrong and all subscribe to the lowest periodic payment. This results in unrealistic prices per kwh (-1000 €) and in a profit of 11 to 30 million € per time slot.

Greetings
Philipp

RE: Flat rate tariffs and Customer decision

erikkemperman
hi Philipp,

Just curious, did you manage to try out that patch on the visualizer? If so, and if it does what you expect, I’ll make a pull request for it. Otherwise maybe I can help getting things to work?

Gr
Erik