Game sizes of final 2019 ?

Ansel
Hi Govert,

The game sizes of past final PowerTAC tournaments were:
2018 max(7) 4 2
2017 max(8) 5 3
2016 max(7) 5 3
2015 max(11) 9 3

What will be the game sizes of final 2019 PowerTAC tournament

Thanks in advance

Ansel

Re: Game sizes of final 2019 ?

Hi Amsel and all,

The final games sizes most likely will be:

max(8), 5 and 3

if all qualifying teams make it to the finals!

Von: "Ansel [via Power TAC Developers]" <ml+[hidden email]>
Datum: Montag, 17. Juni 2019 um 19:32
An: Wolf Ketter <[hidden email]>
Betreff: Game sizes of final 2019 ?

Hi Govert,

The game sizes of past final PowerTAC tournaments were:
2018 max(7) 4 2
2017 max(8) 5 3
2016 max(7) 5 3
2015 max(11) 9 3

What will be the game sizes of final 2019 PowerTAC tournament

Thanks in advance

Ansel

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Game-sizes-of-final-2019-tp4026996.html

To start a new topic under Power TAC Developers, email ml+[hidden email]

Re: Game sizes of final 2019 ?

Hi Ansel,

Sorry, I just saw that I have misspelt your name. I must have thought of “Amsel” (in German,  the blackbird)

Von: "Ansel [via Power TAC Developers]" <ml+[hidden email]>
Datum: Montag, 17. Juni 2019 um 19:32
An: Wolf Ketter <[hidden email]>

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Game-sizes-of-final-2019-tp4026996p4026997.html

To start a new topic under Power TAC Developers, email ml+[hidden email]

Re: Game sizes of final 2019 ?

Ansel
Hi Wolf,

Don't worry, blackbird sounds good