How important is it to have curtailable production for the finals?

How important is it to have curtailable production for the finals?

The current version of the server supports curtailable consumption, but not curtailable production and not batteries or other storage devices. These are really important concepts, but unless someone has spare cycles to contribute over the next month, I doubt that either can be implemented for the July release. To see what we are planning to get done by 16 July, see the list of open issues on github.

It's also possible that we could get one of these models added between 16 July and the September finals. Is that a good idea?

Comments welcome, as always -

John