Introducing Govert Buijs

This is just to let you know that I will be on vacation and out of touch for most of the next two weeks. I should be back on 22 August. In the meantime, Govert Buijs at Rotterdam will be attempting to pick up some of the support, although he will also be on holiday for part of this period, and I suspect that he is not yet fully up to speed on some of the server details.

On the other hand, I am sure there are several others in our community who can answer most of the questions I have been handling recently. I invite you to jump in and help out if you see an opportunity.

All the best -

John