Is it possible to repeat the games were some broker has not participated?

Is it possible to repeat the games were some broker has not participated?

Ansel
I do not know why our broker COLDPower, did not play the game 178 (2015-04-28 11:45:54). The other instance started perfectly the game 17 (2015-04-28 11:45:36)  only 28 secs before. On the other hand we have noticed that the Crocodile has not played some games as well. Is it possible to repeat the games were some broker has not participated?

Re: Is it possible to repeat the games were some broker has not participated?

Porag
Also another question, what happens if a broker quits a game like had some problem with the network and got disconnected.. are these situations counted while computing the overall standing?