Is the jms service offline?

Miguel
Hello All,

I am trying to run some tests but the connection is refused by the jms service (when I try to run a simulation or create a new bootstrap file).

Anyone else have this problem?

Miguel.

Re: Is the jms service offline?

Miguel wrote
I am trying to run some tests but the connection is refused by the jms service (when I try to run a simulation or create a new bootstrap file).
Which connection is refused? There is a problem today with the host for powertac.org and the tournament manager, but the weather service runs on another host and seems OK. I just ran a boot session without problems. If you are still seeing a problem, please let us know what error message you are seeing.

Re: Is the jms service offline?

Miguel
Hello grampajohn,

The error still remains, Weather service connection could be the problem. I attach an screen capture.

Java Error Connection

I am running an old server version (1.2.3), that in previous days it was running without errors.

Cheers,
Miguel.

Re: Is the jms service offline?

Miguel wrote
The error still remains, Weather service connection could be the problem. I attach an screen capture.

I am running an old server version (1.2.3), that in previous days it was running without errors.
Dear Miguel -

You are correct, the weather service URL in version 1.2.3 is offline and probably not coming back. I need to convince the folks at Erasmus to set up an alias for that. In the meantime, the current URL is

  http://wolf31.ict.eur.nl:8080/WeatherServer/faces/index.xhtml

You can set this by editing server-distribution/config/server.properties. Uncomment the line for "server.weatherService.serverUrl" and change the URL to "http://wolf31.ict.eur.nl:8080/WeatherServer/faces/index.xhtml".

That should fix it. We apologize for the confusion.

Re: Is the jms service offline?

Miguel
Hello grampajohn,

The problem has been fixed.