Is there a problem with the weather service?

Is there a problem with the weather service?

Ansel
Hi PowerTacers

Is there a problem with the weather service? we have a problem generating the bootstrap. An exception is launched trying to read the weather (message: Read time out)

Someone has the same problem?
Is the weather server offline?

grateful in advance

Ansel,

COLD Team

Re: Is there a problem with the weather service?

I can see it right now. I can run the server-main test suite and a boot session.

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Is-there-a-problem-with-the-weather-service-tp4026057.html