Javadoc URL not working

SPOT
Hello everyone,

I used to check the java documentation of sample broker from the below link which is not working right now.

http://tac04.cs.umn.edu:8080/job/sample-broker/ws/target/site/api/html/annotated.html

Can anyone please give me the new link? Same thing happened with the server documentation also.

Thanks in advance

Re: Javadoc URL not working

Hello, SPOT -

SPOT wrote
I used to check the java documentation of sample broker from the below link which is not working right now.

http://tac04.cs.umn.edu:8080/job/sample-broker/ws/target/site/api/html/annotated.html
The correct link is given on the Getting Started page of the wiki, and on the front page of the server wiki. I updated those links several months ago. First, the folks gave me an alias for the node so they could move it around, and second we switched from doxygen to javadoc along with the switch to Java 7.

Perhaps I failed to let folks know of this change. If so, I apologize.

Please let me know if this link is broken for you. I just tried it.