Lessons learned from 2015 and looking forward to 2016 competition

Lessons learned from 2015 and looking forward to 2016 competition

Dear all,

I would like to continue the discussion that we started during the TADA workshop. Please tell us your thoughts about the 2015 competition and what you would like to see for the 2015 competition. Some of the things John and I are thinking of:

* Develop a transparent policy when to re-run games
* Which games sizes shall we play and how many?
* Which data shall we store and for how long?
* Develop a more robust visualizer
* Run more demo tournaments during the year
* ...

What are your thoughts on this and other points? We also welcome contributions from your side to the server in forms of different customer models, etc.

Thoughts?

Re: Lessons learned from 2015 and looking forward to 2016 competition

Porag
 Running more demo tournaments during the year will be a great thing!

Re: Lessons learned from 2015 and looking forward to 2016 competition

serkan
I think various game sizes make the ranking much fairer. 3-5-8 sized games or something like this is  better. Even could be 3-5-7-9. High # of games issue can be solved by semi-final rounds.