Meeting Minutes 28-01-11

chris.flath
A quick account of the key points from Friday's phone call

- Carsten offically handed over his official responsibilities to Clemens and Chris in Karlsruhe but will continue, as far as his schedule permits, to contribute code
- Reconfirmed bi-weekly Monday release schedule
- Release 0.9 should proceed as agreed before, identified broker and customer implementation as top priority for 0.10
- Another near-term to-do is the written game specification as most game elements are entering a stable state
- John gave a quick report on the tariff examiner which returns tariff cost if called up with a consumption vector; in this context we discussed tariff representation in matrix form (time x tier) but agreed for now to remain with the original format combined with the examiner
- Wolf and Mathijs have developed a static VCG-style mechanism for balancing payments - this should be implemented for our 1.0 release
- Prashant is working on reputation model which will constitute a new plugin, potentially available in about two weeks
- The Minnesota team around Daniel Ross is meeting with John to push forward the physical environment plugin and may have first results in about two weeks

Re: Meeting Minutes 28-01-11

chris.flath
One thing I forgot:
- For both marketing and documentation Carsten suggested that we should create a non-technical overview graphic illustrating game components and roles

Re: Meeting Minutes 28-01-11

On 01/31/2011 01:30 AM, chris.flath [via Power TAC Developers] wrote:
> A quick account of the k
>
> - Carsten offically handed over his official responsibilities to Clemens
> and Chris in Karlsruhe but will continue, as far as his schedule
> permits, to contribute code

Actually, there's a bit more to this part of the story. He handed over
the technical lead responsibility to me.