NUmber of subscribers for a given tariff

FH

NUmber of subscribers for a given tariff

FH
Hi all,

for a consumption-based tariff I need access to the actual number of subscribers to a given tariff.
Unfortunately, I am not able to find the corresponding method for that.
Does anybody know how to get this information?

Best regards and thanks in advance
Fabian

Re: NUmber of subscribers for a given tariff

Hello, Fabian -

FH wrote
for a consumption-based tariff I need access to the actual number of subscribers to a given tariff.
Unfortunately, I am not able to find the corresponding method for that.
Does anybody know how to get this information?
The sample broker does this, by maintaining a map of CustomerRecords, indexed by TariffSpecification and CustomerInfo. It is updated by processing incoming TariffTransactions. See PortfolioManagerService lines 307-317 to see how this works.

Does this help? Sorry for the delay in responding.

John