New Visualizer - what do you want to see?

New Visualizer - what do you want to see?

jurica.babic
Dear all,

We are planning to release the new Visualizer for the 2016 competition.

Most of you have a sense of what kind of information would be interesting to show on the new Visualizer.

In order to help us out, I kindly ask you to fill out a short survey about the Visualizer:
reasonably short survey

Your valuable contribution is critical for the success of the next year's Power TAC competition.

Also, if you have more ideas you want to share with us, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

All the best,
Jurica