New command-line interface for server

This evening I pushed out an update to the server that addresses issue #481, and prepares for external control of the server by a Tournament Scheduler. The main change is that the server has a new command-line interface and configuration scheme. The new config scheme will eliminate PluginConfigs once it's fully integrated, but that can be done incrementally.

The server should be backward-compatible with your existing run scripts, but you may want to change them when you get a chance to the new scheme.

I also pushed a minor update to the sample broker that makes it much easier to run it with maven (outside the IDE). It's explained in the README.

I welcome your input, and of course your bug reports.