New paper on Competitive Benchmarking

Dear all,

We are happy to let you know, that a recent paper by John, Alok, Markus, and myself has been accepted by MIS Quarterly and is forthcoming in 2016! You can find a pre-camera ready version here:

We have outlined the three iterative phases when setting up and running a competitive simulation. We illustrate our method on the example of Power TAC.

Thanks much for your great involvement in Power TAC, everyone! I'm looking forward to read your new papers as well. This is a good venue to let others know about them. We are also happy to post them under publications on the Power TAC website:

http://www.powertac.org/node/11

I'm looking forward to a gerat competition in 2016!

Best wishes,