New tariff evaluation design

Colleagues -

I have written up a proposal for a slightly enhanced tariff evaluation scheme to be implemented for the 2013 competition. This scheme is intended to remove ambiguity from the current specification, especially around the inertia factor at start-of-game and after a tariff is superseded. It also serves to clear up some misunderstandings and a possible defect in evaluation of signup and withdrawal payments, and it clarifies the way in which utility ratings should affect the actual tariff selection process.

We would like to hear your feedback on this proposal over the next 2 weeks or so, after which we will update the 2013 specification and get it published. We also hope to have an Electric Vehicle model fully specified by then. We apologize for the delay; both of these problems have taken longer than we anticipated.

Re: New tariff evaluation design

Sinisa Matetic
Hi,

what is the status with this update?

Thx and cheers,

Sinisa

Re: New tariff evaluation design

Sinisa Matetic
Hi John,

in addition to that, can you also tell me is the bug regarding the signup payment fixed?

Thank you!

Regards,

Sinisa