New wiki at powertac.org

We are in the process of populating our new wiki at www.powertac.org/wiki. Because it's another MediaWiki installation, it works to just copy stuff from Wikia pages and drop them into the powertac.org wiki. Because the new wiki does not have the fancy editor installed (yet), you have to use "source mode" on wikia - button is in the upper right corner of the wikia edit panel.

To copy over "talk" pages, you have to do it topic by topic, because Wikia does not give you the whole page.

If everyone copies over pages when they get a chance, we'll have the whole job done in a few days.

In the process of copying, you will likely find some external links that have been rewritten by Wikia. It would be helpful if you could clean them up (and test them) while copying.

Comments welcome always, of course.