Notice: I have renamed powertac-tariff-rule-enforcer

Notice: I have renamed powertac-tariff-rule-enforcer

The new name is powertac-tariff-market. See the server components wiki page for the rationale. Basically, this plugin will incorporate what the original tariff-rule-enforcer did (which was basically nothing) along with the tariff-management role that was originally in the accounting service.

Please let me know ASAP if you have a strong disagreement with this decision.