Photos for the new Wiki

achryso
I would like to note that there is not the option to upload photos for the
new Wiki.

Would the system (Wiki) administrator be as kind as to enable uploading,
so that we don't have to upload the photos or diagrams to another external
server?

Thank you in advance!

---
Antonios Chrysopoulos
PhD Student
Intelligent Systems and Software Engineering Labgroup
(http://issel.ee.auth.gr)
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki 54124, Greece

Phone: +30 2310 99 6349
Fax  : +30 2310 99 6398
Email: [hidden email]

RE: Photos for the new Wiki

Hi Antonios,

Thanks for pointing this out. Jeroen is currently on vacation and will fix this on Monday. We’ll add a couple more admin persons to make it more responsive and to distribute the work better.

I would like to note that there is not the option to upload photos for the
new Wiki.

Would the system (Wiki) administrator be as kind as to enable uploading,
so that we don't have to upload the photos or diagrams to another external
server?

Thank you in advance!

---
Antonios Chrysopoulos
PhD Student
Intelligent Systems and Software Engineering Labgroup
(http://issel.ee.auth.gr)
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki 54124, Greece

Phone: +30 2310 99 6349
Fax  : +30 2310 99 6398
Email: [hidden email]

View message @ http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Photos-for-the-new-Wiki-tp1952182p1952182.html

Disclaimer
De informatie verzonden in dit e-mail bericht inclusief de bijlage(n) is vertrouwelijk en is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde van dit bericht. Lees verder: http://www.eur.nl/email-disclaimer.

The information in this e-mail message is confidential and may be legally privileged. Read more: http://www.eur.nl/english/email-disclaimer.

Re: Photos for the new Wiki

On 11/23/2010 02:48 AM, achryso [via Power TAC Developers] wrote:
> I would like to note that there is not the option to upload photos for the
> new Wiki.

Yes, I noticed that. It's a severe limitation, which should be resolved
as soon as Jeroen (Wolf's developer/sysadmin) returns from vacation next
week. Let's just hold off on populating it until then.

John

> Would the system (Wiki) administrator be as kind as to enable uploading,
> so that we don't have to upload the photos or diagrams to another external
> server?
>
> Thank you in advance!
>
> ---
> Antonios Chrysopoulos
> PhD Student
> Intelligent Systems and Software Engineering Labgroup
> (http://issel.ee.auth.gr <http://issel.ee.auth.gr?by-user=t>)
> Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
> Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
> Thessaloniki 54124, Greece
>
> Phone: +30 2310 99 6349
> Fax : +30 2310 99 6398
> Email: [hidden email] </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=1952182&i=0>

> <

Re: Photos for the new Wiki

The wiki at powertac.org now supports image uploads. Thanks to Jeroen for getting this set up.