Power TAC 2014 -- Final results

Dear all,

Thanks for your hard work and contribution during this year's Power TAC tournament! The final ranking is:

1) AgentUDE
2) cwiBroker
3) CrocodileAgent
4) Maxon
5) Mertacor
6) coldbroker

The details can be found here:

http://wolf-08.fbk.eur.nl:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/index.xhtml

Congrats to all of you, but especially to AgentUDE, as a new agent, on winning this year's tournament! Well done!

The awards ceremony will be today at the AAMAS conference (the same place, where we had the TAC booth during the workshops).

All the very best!

Re: Power TAC 2014 -- Final results

Jasper
To all the participants, thanks all for your participation. There were some very strong agents in this year's competition. In particular, congratulations to AgentUDE!

To the organization, thanks for making this event possible. We had a great time designing and implementing strategies, and watching games during the finals.

I will soon post an executable of our broker.

Jasper (from CWI)

Re: Power TAC 2014 -- Final results

Daniel
Dear Colleagues,

We join and congratulate all of you for another successful finals.
It was good to see that there has been a good progress in agents'
development over the recent year. We also plan to release our binary
soon, and to participate in the Erasmus competition in early June. We
hope all of you will as well and we look forward to another exciting
Power TAC year!

Best of Luck,

   Daniel and Peter

Re: Power TAC 2014 -- Final results

jurica.babic
Dear all,

Thank you for participating in Power TAC finals, it was really nice catching up with you all during the TADA workshop a couple of weeks ago.

We also plan to release our 2014 agent in a binary form soon.

Our agent will also participate in the Erasmus competition in June so hopefully we will meet there (Rotterdam) again.

Good luck to all Power TAC research teams,

Vedran and Jurica

Re: Power TAC 2014 -- Final results

turban
Hi everyone,

We although want to congratulate or „neighbor“ from University of Duisburg Essen for winning the competition.

As soon as or wiki-account gets activated we will post the binaries of our broker.

Our Agent (Maxon) will although participate in the Erasmus competition!

Greetings,
Tobias

Re: Power TAC 2014 -- Final results

serkan
Dear Power TAC participants and coordinators,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your best wishes regarding the recent competition! Honestly, we are happy to see the result of our hard work.

We will also join June 2014 competition and then release our 2014 binary. I hope it boosts the competitiveness of Power TAC 2015.

See you in Erasmus Energy Forum 2014!

Serkan