Power TAC 2015 -- Final schedule

Dear all,

Here is the information about the 2015 Power TAC final tournament:

1) We'll play 3, 9, and 11-player games.

2) You'll need two copies of your broker agents logged into the server during the time of the finals.

3) Start time:  Today at 12:00 Rotterdam time, i.e. 10 UTC.

4) Expected end time: On Saturday, May 2nd, around 14:00 Rotterdam time, i.e. 12 UTC.

I wish you all the very best!

Re: Power TAC 2015 -- Final schedule

David Lau
Dear Wolf,

Thanks for the information. I'm wondering if the tournament server place at US or Europe area? I'm thinking to run it as nearby as possible to reduce the delay.

Thank you very much.
CUHKTac

Re: Power TAC 2015 -- Final schedule

Dear David,

The tournament server is located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.

Best,

Wolf

On 27 Apr 2015, at 11:10, David Lau [via Power TAC Developers] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Wolf,

Thanks for the information. I'm wondering if the tournament server place at US or Europe area? I'm thinking to run it as nearby as possible to reduce the delay.

Thank you very much.
CUHKTac

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Power-TAC-2015-Final-schedule-tp4025992p4025993.html

Re: Power TAC 2015 -- Final schedule

Porag
Dear Wolf,

Is the tournament url same as the qualifying url? I modified tournament name as

samplebroker.core.powerTacBroker.tourneyName = 2015_Finals
samplebroker.core.powerTacBroker.tourneyUrl = http://wolf-08.fbk.eur.nl:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/brokerLogin.jsp

are these correct?

Another question, can you please provide the link to the scheduled games?

Thanks
Porag

Re: Power TAC 2015 -- Final schedule

Dear Porag, and all,