Power TAC 2015 Trial Tournament 2

gbuijs
Hi All,

There will be another trial tournament next week, starting tuesday march 31st, 09:00 UTC.

The planning is to run until friday, with the games comprising of all registered brokers.
That way people can keep testing their broker setup and/or connections.

If you would like additional games or need help with anything else, please let me know.

Best,

Govert

Re: Power TAC 2015 Trial Tournament 2

WCon
Thanks Govert, excellent.

I guess, John will update the server snapshot (compare issue 807) until then and we'll be playing against the updated version? Only a rhetorical question ;)

All the best for now, and a nice weekend,

   Wolfram

Re: Power TAC 2015 Trial Tournament 2

Hello, Wolfram and all -
WCon wrote
I guess, John will update the server snapshot (compare issue 807) until then and we'll be playing against the updated version? Only a rhetorical question ;)
It is already updated. Give it a try and let me know if it solves the problem you were seeing.

Thanks!

Re: Power TAC 2015 Trial Tournament 2

serkan
Just a reminder: For the second trial, register your broker at
http://wolf-08.fbk.eur.nl:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/tournament.xhtml?tournamentId=4

And set tournament name as: 2015_trial_2

Regards.

Re: Power TAC 2015 Trial Tournament 2

gbuijs
For those that didn't register for the trial but would like to test this week :
i've registered a couple of extra brokers you can use.

Also : we've had some network problems the last few days.
If your broker has connection problems, let me know.

Re: Power TAC 2015 Trial Tournament 2

Jasper
Hi Govert,

I would like to use one of the extra brokers, because I was too late for the registration.
Could you tell me how to do this?

Thank you.

Jasper
CWI

Re: Power TAC 2015 Trial Tournament 2

gbuijs
Hi Jasper,

I'll email you the broker name and auth token.

Re: Power TAC 2015 Trial Tournament 2

Nando
Hi Govert,

I would also like to use one of the extra brokers. Could you please tell me how can we register for Trial 2?
Thank you so much.

Nando