Power TAC 2015 Trial Tournament

Dear all,

We have created a Power TAC 2015 triel tournament to test your agents. Please go and register your agent at:

http://wolf-08.fbk.eur.nl:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/tournament.xhtml?tournamentId=3

The trial will take place on March 25/26, the qualification round on April 8th until April 17th and the final round will take place from April 27th until April 30th. You'll need two logged in agents.

We'll have a demo competition at AAMAS this year as well on May 4th & 5th. You'll need just one agent.

We are all looking forward to another great competition this year again!

Thanks much and best wishes for 2015,

Re: Power TAC 2015 Trial Tournament

David Lau
Dear Wolf,

Are the trial is going to run on the newly snapshot 1.2.0 snapshot or the original 1.1.0?

Thanks!

RE: Power TAC 2015 Trial Tournament

Dear David,

We’ll use snapshot 1.2.0.

Best,

Wolf

Are the trial is going to run on the newly snapshot 1.2.0 snapshot or the original 1.1.0?

Thanks!

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Power-TAC-2015-Trial-Tournament-tp4025890p4025904.html

RE: Power TAC 2015 Trial Tournament

gbuijs
Not all brokers are present yet, but we'll start with the single broker games soon.

Followed by 2-broker games depending in the availability of the brokers.

For quick communications : IRC freenode #powertac.
Webclient : https://webchat.freenode.net/

Re: Power TAC 2015 Trial Tournament

Hello, David
David Lau wrote
Are the trial is going to run on the newly snapshot 1.2.0 snapshot or the original 1.1.0?
Wolf is correct, we will run with 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT. My hope is to nail down the problem with customer counts very quickly, since I now have a test that reproduces it. I still plan to do a 1.2.0 release prior to the qualifying round.

I apologize for the late changes, but this is clearly a bugfix that is badly needed. If you broker depends on this anomalous behavior you may have problems.