Power TAC 2018 -- Final results!

Dear all,

It’s a pleasure to announce the Power TAC 2018 final results:

The first three places are:

1. AgentUDE, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen / DAWIS, Serkan Ozdemir
2. VidyutVanika, IIIT Hyderabad (Machine Learning Lab) & TCS, Susobhan Ghosh
3. CrocodileAgent, University of Zagreb, Demijan Grgic

All final results can be viewed here:

http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/round.xhtml?roundId=4

I would like to thank all teams for a great competition! Without such a great community Power TAC would be meaningless! Please upload your agent binaries to our agent repository, so that all research groups have the chance to run experiments with the latest agents and to submit their papers in time to great conferences and workshops, such as AAAI, AAMAS, TADA, ICIS, ECIS, and WITS (and many more).

Since this year’s tournament isn’t connected to a major conference or workshop, we sadly don’t have a physical winner ceremony. Therefore, I would like to ask the first three teams to email me their physical address, so that we can send you a certificate. We are planning to locate it again with a great energy, agents, IT, AI, ML conference.

As always, this is a good time to give feedback on the current competition and what you would like to see improved or implemented in the future.

Kudos for John, Govert, and Erik! Without them we wouldn’t be able to run the competition in such a professional manner! Thanks again!

I’m looking forward to read great papers on the competition, agent strategies, and business models!

Prof. Dr. Wolf Ketter.
University of Cologne | Faculty of Management, Economics, and Social Sciences
Professor of Information Systems for Sustainable Society
Pohligstr. 1 | 50969 Cologne
Tel: +49 221 470-5325

Director, Institute of Energy Economics
Vogelsanger Straße 321a | 50827 Cologne

ketter@wiso.uni-koeln.de | http://www.ewi.uni-koeln.de/en | http://www.is3.uni-koeln.de

Re: Power TAC 2018 -- Final results!

Ansel
Hi Wolf,

Congrats to the

Could you send by email to all teams a certificate of participation (pdf)?

regards

Ansel
COLDTEAM

Re: Power TAC 2018 -- Final results!

Hi Ansel and all,

I’m happy to do that! As a matter of fact, I forgot to mention it in my original message. Thanks for bringing it up!

Please send me an email, if you like to receive a certificate of participation.

Von: "Ansel [via Power TAC Developers]" <ml+[hidden email]>
Datum: Freitag, 27. Juli 2018 um 18:57
An: Wolf Ketter <[hidden email]>
Betreff: Re: Power TAC 2018 -- Final results!

Hi Wolf,

Congrats to the

Could you send by email to all teams a certificate of participation (pdf)?

regards

Ansel
COLDTEAM

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Power-TAC-2018-Final-results-tp4026869p4026870.html

To start a new topic under Power TAC Developers, email ml+[hidden email]

Re: Power TAC 2018 -- Final results!

Ansel
Hi Wolf,

Our broker is COLDPower and my email is ansel@cicese.mx

Thanks,

Dr. Ansel Y. Rodríguez González
CICESE-UT3
Andador 10 entre calles 3 y 4
Ciudad del Conocimiento
63173, Tepic, Nayarit, México
Telefono: +52 (311) 129 5930  ext. 28606
Correo: ansel@cicese.mx

RE: Power TAC 2018 -- Final results!

Demijan

The adress is:

Demijan Grgić

Unska 3,

Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing,

10 000 Zagreb, Croatia

Kind regards,

Demijan

[...]

[hidden email] | http://www.ewi.uni-koeln.de/en | http://www.is3.uni-koeln.de

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Power-TAC-2018-Final-results-tp4026869.html

Re: Power TAC 2018 -- Final results!

susobhang70
Hello everyone,

I would like to thank the PowerTAC Team for hosting such a wonderful tournament in a professional manner and being super responsive about our queries. We'd also like to thank the PowerTAC community as a whole.

Also, congratulations to AgentUDE and CrocodileAgent.

Regards,
Susobhan Ghosh
VidyutVanika Team

Re: Power TAC 2018 -- Final results!

Hello Susobhan and team,

Thanks much for your kind words! Congrats on your second place! It’s a great achievement in your first real tournament!

Please send me your current address for the award certificates as well.

Looking forward to read your papers and see you in the competition next year again!

Best,

Wolf

Von: "susobhang70 [via Power TAC Developers]" <ml+[hidden email]>
Datum: Montag, 30. Juli 2018 um 09:34
An: Wolf Ketter <[hidden email]>

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Power-TAC-2018-Final-results-tp4026869p4026874.html

To start a new topic under Power TAC Developers, email ml+[hidden email]

Re: Power TAC 2018 -- Final results!

serkan
Dear all,

It was a great pleasure for us to be a part of the Power TAC community again. And congratulations to the teams, VidyutVanika and CrocodileAgent for their great performances.

@Wolf,

My address is as follows:

Serkan Özdemir
Schützenbahn 70
45127 Essen / Germany

Best regards,
Team AgentUDE

Re: Power TAC 2018 -- Final results!

Dear all,

I have asked Birgit Ross (cc’ed) to send out the certificates. This will be done by the end of August / beginning of September, i.e. after the holidays. If somebody of you still wants a certificate, but hasn’t written me yet, please do so.

Also, if you have published new articles about Power TAC, then we would be happy to post them on our website and give you more exposure that way.

Von: "serkan [via Power TAC Developers]" <ml+[hidden email]>
Datum: Montag, 30. Juli 2018 um 13:51
An: Wolf Ketter <[hidden email]>

Dear all,

It was a great pleasure for us to be a part of the Power TAC community again. And congratulations to the teams, VidyutVanika and CrocodileAgent for their great performances.

@Wolf,

My address is as follows:

Serkan Özdemir
Schützenbahn 70
45127 Essen / Germany

Best regards,
Team AgentUDE

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Power-TAC-2018-Final-results-tp4026869p4026876.html

To start a new topic under Power TAC Developers, email ml+[hidden email]